View Larger Map
From Charleston International Airport:
• Take I-526 (The Mark Clark Expressway) to Mt. Pleasant.
• Take the Georgetown Exit off the Mark Clark Expressway to Hwy. 17 North and the Isle of Palms. There will be a stop light when I-526 ends.
• Turn Left onto Hwy. 17 North toward Georgetown and the Isle of Palms.
From downtown Charleston:
• Take Hwy. 17 North from downtown, cross the Cooper Bridge, stay on 17 North By-Pass to Georgetown. Do not take the Mt. Pleasant Business route.
From Hwy. 17 North:
• Turn Right onto Hwy. 517 to the Isle of Palms (IOP Connector). There is a Bank of America at this corner. Please note, a Bi-Lo Grocery and Blockbuster Video will indicate that you need to be in the Right Lane prior to this intersection.
• After crossing the Intracoastal Waterway on Hwy. 517 (IOP Connector), you will come to a stop light. Turn Left – you are now on Palm Blvd.
From the Isle of Palms:
• Follow Palm Blvd. to the end where it makes a sharp left curve and becomes 41st Avenue. Follow this road about 1/4 mile. The Dewees Island Marina is on your right, immediately past the fire station (DO NOT GO TO THE ISLE OF PALMS MARINA).
The Dewees Island Ferry runs PROMPTLY on the hour from the Isle of Palms, and on the half-hour from Dewees. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to board the Ferry. We look forward to having you.