Please use this document as a quick reference to common questions relating to home repair and landscaping on Dewees island.
Please always feel free to give Lori a call or send an email and ask any questions. It is always easier to address in the beginning than along the way or at the end.
For in depth information please refer to the complete ARB Guidelines.
- If painting/staining the same color, please send a courtesy email/call to Lori
- New color please submit to the ARB for approval.
- If the exterior will not change and no dumpster or material delivery, please send a courtesy email/call to Lori
- If the exterior will not change and there will be a dumpster or material delivery, please contact lori to coordinate with contractor staging area on property and barge logistics.
- For exterior changes please submit to the ARB for review.
- Please submit color to ARB for approval.
- No color change; please send courtesy email to Lori to coordinate with contractor material staging logistics.
- If you are having a barge delivery for construction equipment, appliance or furniture delivery either the homeowner or representative must meet the truck driver on Dewees Island off the barge.
- All remodeling projects interior/exterior must have the following fire extinguishers installed in a visible location: 1) 20-pound class ABC DRY CHEMICAL and 2) a 2.5-gallon WATER CLASS A rechargeable.
- General pruning to keep new growth off roofs and walkways may be conducted as necessary.
- The removal of grasses, shrubs or trees or the expansion of disturbance area must be approved by the ARB.
- Pruning along your driveway may take place 2x per year to maintain access to maintain an 8’ wide roadbed.