March 4, 2016
To: Members of the Dewees Utility Corporation (“DUC”)
Annual Meeting and Election of Directors
March 19, 2016 @ 8.00 AM
Location: Huyler House, Dewees Island, South Carolina
By now you should have electronically received your 2016 Dewees Utility Corporation Directors Election voting package. Please assist us in reaching a quorum by voting.
The Utility election is separate from the POA.
Please note the following:
- All voting will be submitted electronically. There will be NO voting from the floor at the Utility Annual Meeting.
- Each lot can only vote ONCE so you must coordinate with your spouse or other partners (in the case of multiple ownerships) as to who will place your lot’s vote.
- Each lot will receive voting instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org and a unique internet server access code.
- This code will be sent to you by email only to all members of the DUC. Again, ballots must be submitted electronically.
- Polls will be open Thursday, March 3, 2016 and will close at 11:59 p.m. EST Thursday, March 17, 2016
Even though you plan to attend, please complete the electronic Ballot and Proxy as soon as possible. A, fully private election administration and results certification will be executed by the voting service using a secure server for encryption of all submissions.
Edmund Frampton has completed his current term of service on the Board but has indicated he is willing to run again which the Board greatly appreciates. I had previously notified the members that this position was open and I have solicited additional candidates, however, no new candidates have come forward. As a result, Edmund will be running unopposed .The vote for this open slot will be by electronic vote and also establishes our required meeting quorum.
Thank you in advance for your participation at the meeting, we hope to see you there.
Kim Knight –Secretary
Dewees Utility Corporation