GUIDELINES FOR THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
Candidates for the Board of Directors in 2017 must meet the following criteria:
- They must be a Property Owner in Good Standing as defined by the Amended and Restated Bylaws, at the time of nomination and election, as well as during the previous year, or a spouse of such a Property Owner in Good Standing.
- They must have demonstrated leadership and the ability to work with others.
- They should have the willingness and ability to commit the required time in discharge of Board and committee duties.
- They should have an understanding that all Board members are required to serve in the best interest of all Owners.
- Preferably, they should use email and be able to us MSWord and Excel.
Ideally, candidates should have experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Management, especially at the executive level, in human resources, information technology or marketing;
- Community resources.
In addition, candidates should help ensure that the Board has adequate representation of both the owners of homes and of Unimproved Lots, and a diversity of viewpoints and perspectives, including Owners who rent their homes.
Click here for the 2017 Nominating Form