POA TRAILER POLICY FOR THE DEWEES MARINA IOP PARKING LOT
- Trailers are to be clearly identified or will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Parking of boat trailers during the off-season (October 1 – April 30) for a maximum of 72-hours in designated area only.
- Boat trailers may not be parked long term or stored in the Dewees Island Marina parking lot.
- Boat trailer found in the parking lot will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- The only exception to this policy is for owners who are having their boats pulled out for maintenance by a third party and cannot predict exactly when the third party will arrive to haul the boat. In this situation the owner should alert the island office (843 568 3991) to avoid having their trailer towed.
Kim A Knight
Dewees Island SC.
843 568 3991
(Policy as of 2016).